Interesting story from my time working at Petsmart:
One day, a woman came in with her German Shepherd and as she was walking through the store one of my co-workers stopped to talk to her. As the conversation progressed the employee (Amy) noticed the dog had something in his mouth.
She asked the owner if the dog had a toy or something, the woman had no idea what she was talking about. So Amy bent down to pet the dog and as she put her hand under the dogs mouth, it opened and dropped this bunny into her hand.
They guessed she picked it up in the parking lot or something, but the dog had just been carrying the bunny in his mouth. The dog wasn’t aggressive about it or anything, all we could figure was that the dog sensed it was a baby and wanted to help it.
this just fuels my love of germies
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
Add some style to your cat’s image. This teal and purple striped hoodie is crafted out of out of a cotton knit, with a matching interior lining. Sure to make your furry friend the coolest cat on the block. Sold on Etsy.
My boyfriend broke up with me and my 80 year old, 5 foot tall, Indian grandmother told me that “there are lots of men…”
I thought she was then going to say “…in the sea” but she said “…they’re like flies” and made a disgusted face.
She hates flies.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.